Continental
CrossContact ATR
WEB BASED TRAINING

Project description

Tyres for SUVs, pickup trucks and off-road vehicles do not only need good driving characteristics on-road but also off-road. The CrossContact ATR tyre combines these two driving characteristics. 70 % of its design enable him to drive on the road. The tyre has for example noise-barriers that increase drive comfort. The remaining 30 % help for off-road driving and thus the tyre perfectly reflects and suits the actual driving behaviour of people owning this kind of vehicles.

Continental AG commissioned a web-based training that briefly and concisely informs tyre retailer about this new tyre.

During a workshop with our client we developed a basic concept and identified the tyre’s characteristics and benefits that should be highlighted in the training. Throughout realisation we focussed on a mixture of explanatory illustrations, short videos and interesting interactions making the training a varied and entertaining experience.

START YOUR PROJECT WITH US

Are you searching for a competent partner for digital learning in your company?
We would be delighted to help.

Contact us